LIFT99 is looking for an EVENT & COMMUNITY MANAGER
LIFT99 is a co-working & event space for startups & startup minded people @Telliskivi Creative City, powered by Garage48. Former Garage48 HUB will be carrying on as LIFT99 and will open its doors in December 2016. Therefore, we're already looking for an Event & Community Manager who would have the awesome task of building up the next generation of #EstonianMafia community. In addition, the person will have the coolest working environment, international colleagues and connections, flexible working hours and much more.
@LIFT99 the almighty person will be responsible of:
1. Events. You see the big picture that helps to create & develop content for LIFT99. Salesmen characteristics help to put it on the market!
2. Community. Motivated individuals are brought together and kept happy
3. Social media. That's just inevitable. Great marketing matters
4. LIFT99 & Garage48 synchronization & administration. They are one big family. Keeping family happy keeps you happy
+ would be nice to have:
1. Startup world background. Besides free coffee and snacks you're really into all the startup community events in Tallinn and beyond. You already know the useful folks;)
2. Team player soul & independent mind. Cooperation is the key to success
3. Good digital literacy. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are easy. You'd love to write newsletters and blog posts too. Also beginner’s video editing and photoshop skills are beneficial.
4. Great Estonian & English skills. Russian is always a bonus
5. Outgoing personality. You're willing to meet new people and you rather find yourself socially confident
And what's the most important - you are a nice person & fast learner. If you miss something we listed, you are ready to learn those things.
To apply please send your CV, motivational letter and salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline November 1, 2016
The job is full-time, based in Tallinn, Estonia